This project aims to bring Science and Public Policy closer together, promoting evidence-informed policy making and awareness-raising and the scientific community for this cause. For that purpose, facilitators of PlanAPP participated in a training-of-trainers “Evidence for Policy” by the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC)and promoted multiplier events (workshops) throughout the national territory. In the future, a Community of Practice will be created with the participants of these Workshops.
- Contribute to bringing Science and Public Policy closer together, essential for evidence-based policy making.
- Raise awareness and empower the scientific community on the importance of providing evidence to policy makers.
The project has a duration of two years, starting in 2023 and ending in 2025.
- Activities map
- Workshop Manual (in portuguese)
- Workshop Manual (in english)
- Project Flyer (in portuguese)
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org